Saturday, June 20, 2009

Green Chili Pizza

Most Saturday’s are pizza night. Babysitters are busy, restaurants have too long of a wait for kids, weekends are cheap electricity. It’s as if the stars align and that line is pointing straight to Multi Grain Pizza Crust.

Great pizza ideas are inspired by leftovers. This time we have the remnants of some kickin’ burritos, enchilada style (Think Café Rio) leaving me with another delicious pizza combination to share. I didn’t list amount since this was a use-what-I-had creation and I want you to do the same.

Multi Grain Pizza Crust
Green Chili Enchilada Sauce
Shredded beef (chicken, pork…whatever)
Yellow pepper, sliced and sautéed
Colby Jack Cheese
Avocado, sliced

Preheat oven to 550 degrees. Roll out dough, place on parchment. Spread enchilada sauce on dough, sprinkle with half the cheese. Then top with meat, pepper and the rest of the cheese. Bake for 7 minutes. Let cool slightly. Arrange avocado on top, slice and serve. This would also be great with halved cherry tomatoes, shredded lettuce and salsa.




1 comment:

  1. This looks so yummy. I think I shall make it tomorrow for lunch! Thank you: )

    ReplyDelete

It's rude to eat and run. Humor me with conversation please!

Related Posts with Thumbnails