Friday, January 28, 2011

February 2011 Classes

Another mini series, this will be it until April.  March is too crazy.  I am having a blast getting to know new people and learning about their food journey's and aspirations.  It is really motivating for me to learn more, apply more and teach more.  These have been the most requested classes.  They are for beginners, hence the "101."  Those of you who need to see the process to feel confident, these classes are for you.  If you have been soaking, sprouting and sour-doughing some, but have tons of questions, bring those and we will be sure to discuss them either during class or after.  Share this post with friends that might be interested too.

I am open for suggestions for Spring classes.  I am planning on doing kefir and yogurt because they are such great classes.  Gardening was a popular one, maybe some demonstration in the garden before it gets too hot?

These classes will be held at my home in East Mesa. Contact me via email at TasteisTrump@gmail.com to register. Class fee will be collected at the start of class. No children please.

Soaking 101
How to make it happen in your kitchen.
Wednesday, February 9 from 7:30 to 8:30 pm
$10 per person

Sprouting 101
For salads and flour.
Wednesday, February 16 from 7:30 to 8:30 pm
$10 per person

Sourdough 101
Pizza making at it’s finest.
Wednesday, February 23 from 7:30 to 8:30 pm
$15 per person








Register Now




4 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer so I could come to your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever thought about online classes. I would definately be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not that tech savvy! Thanks, for the support :)

    ReplyDelete

It's rude to eat and run. Humor me with conversation please!

Related Posts with Thumbnails