- Grow/raise your own food.
- Buy your groceries from a farmer.
- Spend more on food and less on health care.
- Get your household involved in meal preparation.
- Take longer to eat less.
- Talk between bites.
- Pay attention to when you are no longer hungry and don't wait until you feel full.
- Most importantly cook from scratch, no matter what you make, you will be better off than heating up premade food. Cooking from scratch repairs the broken relationship we have with food. If you start with whole foods, all you have to think about is preparing them into a meal, not if they are healthy or not. No guilt.
For a complete list of classes click HERE.