Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I don't know what it is about microwaves that give me the heebie jeebies. Maybe it's because of the warning signs on every teacher lounge door that tells you before you enter the room "Microwave in Use". I know there have been studies that say they are safe (and ones that say they are not, but who's looking at those?) but they just don't feel right to me. So I avoid them for all applications besides melting chocolate and heating up water. Even then I have guilt, something is wrong.